Information About International relations : Your Career In
Jobs directly related to your degree
* Civil service fast streamer - fast streamers contribute to political affairs and deliver services to the public. You would initially be exposed to a wide range of job activities and work areas and be expected to take responsibility early. (It’s also worth considering the European fast stream.)
* Diplomatic services operational officer - promotes and protects British interests abroad. An operational entrant (grade B3) serves a very practical role within the Diplomatic Service.
* European Commission administrator - deals with policy formulation and implementation, and monitors existing policies.
* Political research assistant - ensures that the party is able to develop realistic new policies in response to, or in anticipation of, changing social, political and economic conditions.
* Public affairs consultant - works on behalf of clients (who may include private sector companies, non-profit organisations and overseas governments) to influence decision makers in government.
Jobs where your degree would be useful
* Newspaper journalist - finds, researches and writes stories for publication in local, regional and national press.
* Social researcher - designs, formulates and carries out social research in a variety of settings, including independent research institutions, think tanks and trade unions.
* International organisations administrator - provides a variety of day-to-day support services for the organisation, including human resources, finance, information work and project management.
* Public relations account executive - responsible for the transmission of positive information to particular audiences, using press and media liaison, company newspapers and journals.
* Charity officer - deals with accounts, budget management, fundraising, applying for grants and other public funding, liaising with outside agencies and organising volunteers.
* Higher education lecturer - teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students through lectures, seminars and tutorials. Usually employed as a specialist and expected to research and produce publications.
* Banker - provides financial services to individuals, small businesses and large organisations.
(This information is extracted from prospectus.ac.uk)
Other Career Opportunities
Psychology : Your Career In
Job options with Psychology
Politics : Your Career In
Job options with Politics
Physics : Your Career In
Job Options with Physics
Mathematics : Your Career In
Job Option with Mathematics
International relations : Your Career In
Job Options with International relations
Law : Your Career In
Law Job Options
Civil Engineering: Your Career In
Civil Engineering Job Options
Business Study: Your Career in
Job options with Business Study
Civil Engineering : Your Career In
Job Options with Civil Engineering
Agriculture : Your Career In
Job options with Agriculture
Sociology : Your Career In
Job Options with Sociology
Humanities : Your Career In
Job Options with Humanities
Hospitality management/hotel and catering : Job options
Job option with Hospitality management/hotel and catering : Job options
Geography : Your Career In
Job option with Geography
Health Studies : Career In
Job Option in Health Studies
History : Your Career In
Job options with History
English: Your Career In
Job options with English
Education : Your Career in
Job Option with Education
Economics: Your Career
Job options with Economics
Computer science/IT : Your Career
Your Career with the subject Computer science/IT
Chemistry : Your Career
Your career and job option in Chemistry
Business Study: Your Carrer
Career in Business Study
Career with Biology
Jobs options with Biology
Your career in Anthropology
Accountancy and finance : Job options
Your Career with Accountacny and Finance