Information About Humanities : Your Career In
Jobs directly related to your degree
* Secondary school teacher or Primary school teacher - develops schemes of work and plans lessons in line with national objectives. Teachers encourage, monitor and record the progress of individual pupils.
* Social researcher - designs, formulates and conducts social research projects in a variety of settings including independent research institutions, think-tanks and trade unions.
* Information officer - manages and develops the procurement, supply and distribution of information for an organisation or client in support of their needs or objectives.
Jobs where your degree would be useful
* Academic librarian or Records manager - responsible for the acquisition, organisation and dissemination of information and materials within a library system or information unit.
* Advertising account executive - responsible for the smooth running of campaigns and deals with the day-to-day turnaround of work, ensuring it is produced on time and on budget.
* Arts administrator - provides administrative support for a wide range of arts and cultural events and activities for theatres, galleries, museums, dance companies, arts organisations and local authorities.
* Charity officer - deals with accounts, budget management, fundraising, applying for grants and other public funding, liaising with outside agencies and organising volunteers.
* Local government officer - responds to the administrative needs of individual departments, assists in the formulation of policies and procedures, and advises on and coordinates their implementation.
* Marketing executive - involved at all stages of business development, in market research, planning, product development, pricing, packaging, advertising, PR and sales.
* Newspaper journalist or Broadcast journalist - gathers and researches information in order to write/present stories for publication or broadcast to the public.
* Human resources officer - develops, advises on and implements policies relating to the effective use of human resources (HR) within an organisation, including areas such as working practices, recruitment, pay, conditions and diversity.
* Public relations account executive - responsible for the transmission of positive information to particular audiences, using press and media liaison, company newspapers and journals.
* Commercial solicitor or Non-commercial solicitor - advises clients on legal aspects of personal or business affairs, including wills, property, litigation, tax, competition law and intellectual property.
(This information is extracted from prospects.ac.uk)
Other Career Opportunities
Psychology : Your Career In
Job options with Psychology
Politics : Your Career In
Job options with Politics
Physics : Your Career In
Job Options with Physics
Mathematics : Your Career In
Job Option with Mathematics
International relations : Your Career In
Job Options with International relations
Law : Your Career In
Law Job Options
Civil Engineering: Your Career In
Civil Engineering Job Options
Business Study: Your Career in
Job options with Business Study
Civil Engineering : Your Career In
Job Options with Civil Engineering
Agriculture : Your Career In
Job options with Agriculture
Sociology : Your Career In
Job Options with Sociology
Humanities : Your Career In
Job Options with Humanities
Hospitality management/hotel and catering : Job options
Job option with Hospitality management/hotel and catering : Job options
Geography : Your Career In
Job option with Geography
Health Studies : Career In
Job Option in Health Studies
History : Your Career In
Job options with History
English: Your Career In
Job options with English
Education : Your Career in
Job Option with Education
Economics: Your Career
Job options with Economics
Computer science/IT : Your Career
Your Career with the subject Computer science/IT
Chemistry : Your Career
Your career and job option in Chemistry
Business Study: Your Carrer
Career in Business Study
Career with Biology
Jobs options with Biology
Your career in Anthropology
Accountancy and finance : Job options
Your Career with Accountacny and Finance